- Courses start on Saturday 10 September 2022 and end on Friday 30 June 2023.
- The schedule was plan up as to ensure a monthly average of four individual appointments for each student.
- The day and time of the individual classes are established by the School, subject to availability of courses.
- And one lesson completely free trial 'allowed.
- The member must report promptly any address changes.
- Students are required to inspect the posted notices on the bulletin board.
- In case of student delay the School is not required to counter the deficit.
- During the lessons it is expected the presence of strangers, including parents, if not on the invitation or agreement with the teacher.
- Talks are scheduled with the teachers by appointment.
- The school's classrooms are freely available to students outside of school hours.
- The students of music workshops are required to attend classes regularly. Being a collective course is not scheduled recovery of any lost lesson of a single student.
JUNE AND TEST COURSE
- During the month of June will be organized essays by the end of the course, on this occasion is a contribution over the whole of its monthly fee.
- Students wishing to participate in the end of course essay are required to attend classes during the month of June.
- Prior to 48 h warning is provided for the recovery of the lesson to the student absence up to a maximum of 4 annual recoveries.
- In case of absence or delay on the part of the teacher, the school will recover the lesson and / or delay in time determined by the School.
- In any case, recovery shall be void if the student should decline the same for 3 consecutive times.
- In case of prolonged absence of the teacher or the impossibility of recovering the lost lesson the school will replace it with a teacher of the same specialty.
- In case of cancellation of the course by the student prior to the month of June, you no longer have the right to benefit from the recovery of accumulated lessons.
- In no case the school will refund any lost lessons.
- When registering to be paid is the annual fee is the amount paid in the first month of the course.
- Payment of activities starts from the date of registration and the first installment will be calculated in proportion to the lessons of the first month of the course and subsequent to the end of the school year.
- The monthly fee must be paid within the first week of each month.
- In the case of relationships between students is a discount of 10% on only the portion relating to the individual course.
- Payments with their discounts (quarterly, semi-annual and / or annual) shall be paid by the end of the first month on the type of discount.
- Discounts are not cumulative.
- In no event will the school reimburse the fees paid.
- In the event of withdrawal from the course the member is required to pay the entire monthly fee.
- Smoking is forbidden in School.
- During the lessons are asked to turn off mobile phones.
- School Registration implies the acceptance of these rules.
FESTIVITY for 2020-2021:
- Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 November 2022
- Thursday 8 December 2022
- From Saturday 24 December 2022 to Friday 6 January 2023
- From Saturday 8 April to Monday 10 April 2023
- Tuesday 25 April 2023
- Monday 1 May 2023
- Friday 2 June 2023
- Thursday 29 June 2023
CONCERTS AND EVENTS
- December 2022, Christmas Concert
- June 2023, End of course essays
- Various exhibitions over the years
First Entry 80,00 euros per year
Renew 55,00 euros per year
Basic Course (1 Lesson / week):
125,00 euro - 5 hours per month
Basic Course (2 Lessons / week):
230,00 euro - 8 hours per month
Basic Course (1 lesson / week per couple):
65,00 euro - 5 hours per month
Intense Course (1 lesson / week):
145,00 euro - 6 hours per month
Intense Course (2 lessons / week):
270,00 euro - 10 hours per month
Intense Course (1 lesson / week per couple):
75,00 euro - 6 hours per month
60,00 euro (minimum 4 students)
for those who also attend an individual course: € 35.00
25,00 euro - two hours per month
there is a discount of 5% for those who pay the quarterly fee (to be paid by the 10th of the first three months).
There is a discount of 7% for those who pay the fee every six months (to be paid by the 10th of the first six months).
There is a discount of 10% for those who pay the annual quota for the entire course (to be paid by the end of October).
KINDRED: In the event of a relationship between the students, there is a 10% discount for the second student.
DISCOUNTS ARE NOT CUMULATIVE
Promote the School
Bring a friend!
A discount of 25% for him on inclusion and a discount for you 25% on the monthly fee in the month after the friend.
MeA GIFT CARD
It is an original gift that you can use for birthdays, Christmas or any other occasion.
With Mea Gift Card you can choose a number of lessons in your choice for the course of your choice and give it to friends or family.
The Card also yearly subscription to the school is discounted by 50% throughout the year. The Card is personal and can be used throughout the school year by deciding schedules that best meet your needs.